Version 1



Hi dear friends!
I've been busy in rl! I have a full time job  so it was difficult to log in
and work in all my blog post but I´m trying to come back
If you don´t see me it´s because in my rl job they are making a lot of changes and
I´m really busy. I was going to sleep at midnight every night so today I´ll be posting
and just to say sorry! but rl is important and I don´t live in SL. As you all know SL don´t pay
the bills. But I love my job. So be positive and this is just the beginning!
Have a wonderful week!

This is the first option with this knitted dress...

Dress .{Recess}. - Knitted Dress: Mint 
Hair Magika [Hair] Itch
Purse ~*Buglets*~ @ The Play Room Luna Purse [Rainbow] GIFT
Shoes RazzBerry Inc.+Turducken. @ Collab88 - Platform Mary Janes (G-Faded) TD
Also available for adults!
Be patient Collab88 is full! use your huds to get in!

Special thanks 
Milou from .{Recess}.
Elli Kenin from Buglets
Jaymee Lorakeet from RazzBerry Inc

As I said before in a past blog post, I'm tired so  if I made a mistake so sorry it´s bed time, almost midnight night night!

comparte