A Big Challenge!

yeap! many people asked me why you always use a pacifier?
It´s a big story but basically I love when my daddy reads:
"Daddy's Girl", I feel so special being his little one, her special little girl.
He is my best friend, my daddy, my everything. So I think this tells you everything about
why I always take a snapshot with a binky. My dad is so patient, he has the magical words
when I´m sad, sometimes he could be mad but I know he wants the best for me even if
it´s difficult the goals I am committed to fulfill but I´m doing my best each day. Sometimes
I like to make jokes to him, I like when we laugh together, sometimes we are partners in crime, but we enjoy
all simple time we share together, when we just have nice conversation. We have things in common, 
he is MINES daddy!!! I´m proud of him, I love him very much (I always try to tell him how much I love him every 2 or 5 minutes) I need to tell him how important is him for me!

Sorry daddy but it´s a little bit difficult to take away my pacifier
because I like to show you how proud I am to be "Daddy's Girl" 
and how important I feel because I´m here for you and you are here for me!
Thank you !! 

About my mom, she knows how I love him, why is he so important, and she
also wipes my tears when I´m sad, she is close to me too!







So what is the BIG Challenge?

My smile!!

Here with papa pillow... I cried a little bit today
but mommy and daddy were so special, sweet and
they were worried, daddy is eating dinner  in rl so he couldn´t take
the snapshot with me and mom is in rl too.

...I´m wearing...
Outfit: {Aura's} - Marina in Sky for Toddleedoo NEW!
includes: Hairbows,  tennis shoes, halter dress
Hair: tram -D428
My smile: [PXL] - OpenMouth Pro Teeth + Open Mouth PRO ExpPack "Baby Teeth" Hud
Papa Pillow: Turducken - Life Size Body Pillow (stand) 

Dad You're my Hero 


Love U papi! <3

comparte