3 in One!

Since Leigh sent me the outfits of the events for this week, I decided to make
just one post for them. There´s another big event comming next week and I´ll be working for SL11B as a Stage Manager, helping setting the stream for the Djs and some artist, a few days ago I tp to the stage which is huge I look like a tiny little girl (Gulliver in giant´s land) LOL but it´s amazing the work of those builders,
23rd, 24th and 26th are the most busy days for me at SL11B.
I hope all of you can go, it´s a celebration for 11 years of Second Life.
see you there!

update...well for some reason in rl I´m not going to be available for SL11B this year. But I invite you to be part of the celebrations...thanks to the people responsible for the event.


Outfit: Bunny Boutique - Blue Beary (for Toddle-Rama)
includes: tank, shorts and flip flop
Hair: Wasabi Pills: Marin



Outfit: Bunny Boutique - Monkey around for Fifty Linden Friday for Kids
include: sweater, shorts and socks hud and headband
Hair: LaViere - Miky
Bed and stars: {Babysteps} @ The Family Flea Market - Celestial Moon Bed -
Purple and light blue stars







Outfit: Bunny Boutique - Luna for Lazy Sunday for Kids
includes: dress, shoes headband and lollipop
Hair: tram - D217

Special thanks
Leighton77 Resident - Bunny Boutique
Aryiana Novelli - {Babysteps}

Video: Phillip Phillips - Home



comparte