Happy 9th. Rezz day to me!




Lots of memories from this past 9 years in SL
I'm lucky to have people like you "my readers", my sponsors,
fellow bloggers who are my friends, my godmommy Hans, designers like Lorena, Kira and more, my aunt Dansel, uncle Zarek,  my brother Odi and sis in law, Kailee, Rou, Promise, Anne, Jennah and more.

♥I'm wearing♥
Mesh Body - Body - BABY (ToddleeDoo)
Bento Mesh head *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alice - 
Skin lambkin. mae {pearl} applier HUD
Hair tram G0517 hair
Choker Noodles - Daisy Choker
Rings PD @ For Rose Rosie's Star Right Ring GOLD
Romper CCC @ Ninety Nine  Dolleigh Romper - Fatpack - {TDB}
Roses {T.T} @ The Trunk - Flower Girl Roses
Shoes {T.T}@ LTTL SMLL STYL -  Roses glitter sneaker 
♥Other Credits♥
dust bunny . pastel celebration . backdrop . fatpack exclusive
dust bunny . pastel celebration . balloons & presents chair
dust bunny . pastel celebration . tassel table
dust bunny . pastel celebration . table confetti
dust bunny . pastel celebration . funfetti cake
dust bunny . pastel celebration . funfetti cupcakes
MishMish - Foil Balloon  (pink)
+Half-Deer+ Sakura Petals - Big Group - Pink
LAGOM - Unicorn rug. Roses1
.click. - Nine -  9 polkadot

Special thanks
Roula Laville



comparte