Looking like him...♥





This is what my dad loves to wear...
I was thinking about him,  he likes his tattoos and this kind of clothes.
I always remember him asking if I can wear more girly clothes,,, not emo not to look dark
wearing black clothes and looking weird for him,,, he told me that he wanted a little girl in the
family, wearing crowns, a dress, loving pink and a sweet appearence...and eating cookies!

...I'm wearing...
Hoodie {Little Miss} Hoodie Jacket - Leather *BABY 
Leggins {Little Miss} Latex Leggings  *BABY - Silver
Hair TRUTH HAIR Karlie
Cap [Neurolab Inc.] MESH CAP "Black" V.5.0.2
Shoes FLite.-Outsiders - Snake
Pet JIAN @ The Gacha Garden -Love Pugs 10. Brindle Companion
Cookies :BoWillow: @ Ninety-Nine - Snack Bag - Heart Cookies
 Bento Hands Poses - HUD (ToddleeDoo)
Nails{tout petit} @ Hello Beautiful -  Nail Varnish - Orchid (Toddleedoo)
There are more options inside (Omega, Slink, Toddleedoo). 
Colors: black, red, maroon, pink and cream)

Special thanks
Diane Kimagawa from {Little Miss}
Kambell Resident from Concrete Geek Kiddos
Ennaline Resident from {tout petit}



comparte