Holidays are here!






This is Love First Sight. I'm not kidding
This is a beautiful Snowsuit made in collab with Eeilee and Ivy
owners of Bad Seed & Turducken. I try all the blogger pack 
but as some of you know, I like flowers so I chose the floral Snowsuit 
but all of them look so cute, delicate, femenine and the best thing: 
All toddleedoo baby girls could look cute and sweet, ready to enjoy the holidays
wearing a nice and cozy outfit for this winter!
I bet you'll love it! ♥ 
There are 30 common sets and one rare to collect (gacha)
Available in pink, blue, cream, mint, purple, white and floral (RARE)
ONLY for BABY TD

...I'm wearing...
Meche -Snowsuit Hood {Baby} Floral
Meche -Snowsuit Coat {Baby} Floral
Meche -Ear Muffs {Unrigged} Floral
Meche -Snow Mittens {Baby} Floral
Meche -Snowsuit Pants {Unrigged} Floral
Meche -Snow Boots {Baby} Floral
Hair Magika - Sparkle

One more thing.... Be nice Santa is comming!
Happy Holidays!

Update!
Special thanks
Eeilee! ♥

Let it Go - Frozen





comparte