Best Day!


Well I had the best day in SL
I don´t have pics because I was in the Annual Snowball Fight with the Lindens
They had a vendor with a gun to choose from a hud. I had a great time
plus I met them! Idk who won...maybe all because everybody was  so happy and having fun.
Plus the Lindens were so nice... and I have to thank one of them for a tp to the fun area.
I crashed and miss the snow riffle so I had to go back to get the hud for the snow riffle and  I was talking to other girl and I think he read what I said so he tp me to join them! 
I´ll put them in my best memories!
Oh this was the outfit that  I was wearing! 

...I´m wearing...
Outfit [Vk!] Reindeer Outfit Rainbow
Hair Magika [Hair] Beans

 Special thanks
Lorena Mosely from [Vk!]



Inside Out - It's my Life
All the credits to the creators of this wonderful movie




comparte