Late, but it´s here!





I've been busy this week with many stuff in rl.
I was so tired and finally I´m on vacations in rl... I'm so happy 
I really need them, to much stress and couldn´t post all things 
so I'll try to work in my blog post!
This has been my afk week, but today I'm in my vacation mode!
so I know this post it's late, but it´s here.
My apologies to designers for this week without a post.

Crib: Aphrodite  <Heart Homes> @ Cosmopolitan Event "Princess Crib". 
Baby Gym: Aphrodite <Heart Homes> @ Cosmopolitan Event  "The Princess Tales" Baby Gym 
with 20% discount promo only for 8 - 21 June
just 2 more days of discount!!!
MishMish @ The Arcade - Pygmy Hippo 5 - Relaxing

...Clothes...
Minuet @ Limited 50- Ellie's Attitude shirts - Nap Queen - Baby sold out!
Minuet - Belted Shorts - Black - Baby
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Lindsey
Backpack: {T.T} Group Gift - Panda Backpack
Shoes: Bad Seed/Turducken - Vintage Mary Janes Sold out past Limited 50


Special thanks
Marina Ramer and Roula Laville




comparte