Where was the party?





"Ears"
My mom bought me a pair of elf ears but it was so laggy and ears never appeared in my inventory
so we went to [Mandala] and try to use redelivery system but it wasn´t working so with transaction history
I sent a nc to the owner who was so nice and took me just an hour to send the elf ears from this post so, I don´t want to take them off, so sorry for all people if you don´t like them. This happened on December 30th I think it´s difficult to remember, but I got them.

About the Kimono
I´m not japanese but I love this one. I'm wearing for my party and my blog and I want to share this with you!
at least you are going to see how beautiful this kimono looks, sorry if you don´t like my elf ears, sorry if you don´t like how I look (specially japanese). So I'll feel better and no more sadness because I couldn´t attend a party. it´s ok!  (I think they changed the time so I was dissappointed at home waiting for a tp that never been sent to me) I feel like cinderella without her shoes. 
(That's the story of this outfit, I´m not complaining).

...I'm wearing...
Outfit: Candy Cloud @ Woodland - Lavender Yukata baby
Ears: Unisex [MANDALA] Steking_Ears_Season 5
Hair: Magika - Plenty
Crown: +Half-deer+ Forest's Tale - sweet butterfly and flower crown (past Arcade items) Sept not sure
Shoes: {Blubb} - Meredith's Checks - Meredith's shoes 
Balloons: Cute Bytes @ The Playroom - My Ballooney - Round - Sky
and My Ballooney - Bunny - Purple (why they look weird well I added both so my purple round ballon could have nice bunny ears) just playing with balloons :p

love my ballonies!



comparte