Amira...







Some people are worried because I haven't blog in a week (just 1 post):
RL issues with traffic jam that's all! I was comming late home, every night 
just to have dinner and go to bed :( so I´m late with my blog post
but nothing else! I´m ok!!!

 Hello Beautiful opens February 1st!

I'm wearing

Includes: Dress, shoes, hairbow, heart necklace and heart bracelet
***Mesh head: Cute Bytes @ Hello Beautiful - Mesh Head #2 KIKIKI
Hair: [Love Soul] - Hair*151

***About the mesh head...some people could think the mesh head has some issues...
and there´s nothing wrong! move to other place with different settings than yours and problem will be fixed!
Thank you for your help Kaci!!

Special thanks 
Jany Bluebird
(Jany Faye Cortes Gilman) from Petite Bebe
Bit McMillan from Cute Bytes


comparte