Take your time to read...


Personal Statement:
The only stores allowed to call me to be their model
are the ones who sponsor these blogs:
"Little Friends in SL"
"SL Koyote"
"One SL Teen"
"Bitacora Viajera"
in the past Celestina's Weddings have the rights
of my image to use for their store, because I was her exclusive
model for teenager and kid gowns".
Right now the only ones who have my permissions to call me
to use my image and model for them are only my sponsors
And some events like:
Hello Beautiful!
The Family Flea Market
Trunk or Treat2014
Some designers ask me if I can blog them
for other events like:
Woodland Treasures Gacha
Arcade
[ATLT] All The Little Things
Fit for a Princess
Some blogs invited me to pose with them:
Kira's blog
Fashiowl
Hans Inshan blog
and I'm a personal assistant for CF blog
I don´t model for adult stores and I´m not interested to model
for their vendors to sell clothes, poses, skins and shapes or any other
item that is not listed here, or it's not one of my sponsors.
If you see someone using my image is wihout my authorization.
I´m not responsible for any fraud caused by using my image
for other purposes.

Jenna Langer
Little Friends in SL Blog Owner
SL Koyote Blogger
One SL Teen Owner
Bitacora Viajera Blogger
CF Blogger Assistant

comparte