Sun&Sand= Personal thoughts...





Talking about something...
Well usually I don't write lots of things here because I think people are more interested in other stuff but, people love drama. I´m a polite person with good manners, shy very shy, a non communicative person. When people makes drama about little stuff: I don´t answer, it takes two people to have a fight and I'm not going to take part of it. If every people im me with good mood and polite, probably you'll have a nice conversation and I´ll be a nice girl.
---
Hablando de algo...
Normalmente no escribo aquí en español, pero haré uso de este idioma para decir lo siguiente:
Soy una persona educada y amable cuando alguien me escribe, no me gusta el drama y lo evito. Si alguien se molesta conmigo y esa persona comienza algo, yo no contesto. Si las personas vienen a mi con amabilidad yo soy amable y amigable, no tengo el carácter latino, soy más bien retraída en estos temas y no me presto a seguir cualquier cosa. 

The End.


let's go to blog stuff!

...I'm wearing...

Outfit: *Purretes* - Navy set
includes: sweater, leggins hud, shoes and hat
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Claudette

Special thanks
Purreta Mint

In the Navy - The Muppet Show




comparte