What about me?






Hi Dear Friends!
I've been studying and trying to feel better in RL
I got sick and my illness and anxiety were not helping, 
with all blog post. When you have to fulfill blog post for stores
there's a limited time to post for each event; frustrated with anxiety
were just a few of my feelings. I have to find another hobbie as a therapy.
I thought to take some pics. Sending lots of bear hugs for each of my readers!
You are the best! I'm going to come from time to time, but not with a strict schedule.
 I miss you!

♥.:I'm wearing:.♥
Mesh Body - Body - BABY (ToddleeDoo)
Bento Mesh head *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alice -
- Bento Hands Poses - HUD (ToddleeDoo)
Skin lambkin. mae {fawn} applier HUD
Hair tram H1116 hair / Hud B
Dental Braces *TD* Bento Dental Braces - Size2 (Alice)
Hair tram @ Ultra H1116 hair
Outfit [Vk!] @ TD Fair - Amy Set Pink TD Fitted
more colors available!
Headband pr!tty - Kitten - {Headbands} [Pink] 
Rose bouquet  Ariskea [Babe] I love you Red 


comparte