Protect your skin






Protect your skin form ray lights (UV)
I have to protect my skin in rl because I can't get sun tan
I could have a big headache and red spots on my skin if I don't protect myself.
I usually have a black umbrella in my purse and never go out without it.
Avoid light umbrella colors...you feel that you have fire in your skin.

♥I'm wearing♥
Bento Mesh Head *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alice - Head 
Mesh Body - Body - BABY (ToddleeDoo)
Skin lambkin. rose {sugar} applier HUD
Outfit [Vk!] @ Moon  Event  Outfit-Lusa -Wine
more options available at the event
Nail polish {Polished}@ Color Me Cute TD NAILS - Autumn Gold Tips - Single Nails {HUD}
Opens November 15
Also available for OMEGA  appliers, bebe and td
you can get crazy nail in the same pack
Umbrella ~*Buglets*~@ Ninety-Nine Animal Umbrella [Bear]
more options!!


Lorena Mosely
Ingrid Adora Quinn


comparte