Two!



Link to join the group Event:
Shop Hop Group
I just want to let you know that Time for Halloween is for 2 kids
I don't have a friend online to pose with me.
This one has 4 poses for two.
I hope this could help you.

♥I'm wearing♥
Bento Mesh Head *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alice - Head 
Mesh Body - Body - BABY (ToddleeDoo)
skin lambkin. ToddleeDoo applier HUD {pearl & fawn} fawn
skin lambkin. rosie {pearl} applier HUD ("outtie" belly button)
Nose bandaid lambkin. *Nose Bandaid {pink * clean} NEW
Hair tram  E817 hair / shell
Outfit TSM @ Shop Hop Stripes Fat Pack - Batty For Candy - TD Baby NEW
available for kid/baby td and bebe body
more options available.
Shoes ~Lazo - Emilia Sneakers - Baby -
Poses and props [SC] @ Shop Hop Time for Halloween NEW
Poses for 2 kids


Special thanks:
Skylar Cristine from TSM
Jany Bluebird from [SC]
sleepylamb Resident lambkin





comparte