One of those days...



when nothing works...even lag is not helping...!
so I need more sleep.

♥----I'm wearing----♥
Toddleedoo Mesh head *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alice - Head 
Shape ~*Buglets*~ @ ToddleeDoo Fair  TD  Rosalie Shape (Alice)
includes toddleedoo, shrinkeedoo and bebe
Jammies ~*Buglets*~@ Thimble -  Need More Sleep 
Includes  Jammies and pose
Flip flops ~*Buglets*~ @ ToddleeDoo Fair Teagan Flip Flops
for baby and kid toddleedoo and also for Bebe
Hair *barberyumyum*69 (blond)

♥----Decor----♥
Beau Bebe @ ToddleeDoo Fair  - Sweet Bunny Wall Decor -
Dollhouse { DH } Gacha! Adelaide Dollhouse *Olive*
Dolls !gO! Love my doll - Pola
!gO! Love my doll - Majka
I have a few of them not all the collection
but if you like dolls you'll love them
Hammock chair dust bunny . hammock chair . long

Special thanks
Elli Kenin
Thank you for all your help!
Kisstal Resident
for your support and friendship

comparte