Are you waiting for me?




I have a unique and special gift request not for me...
only for all of you to give to someone else!
I hope you can open your heart and be nice with each other.
If you see someone alone in your SL, invite this person
im one of your friends and say Hi! talk  to them 
because you don't know who is alone or not in SL
that's the best gift that you could give to someone who is alone.

...I'm wearing...
Outfit Buglets @ The Play Room  - Lil Miss Claus Gacha
There is a white outfit version
Includes: nail polish, bag, hat, coat,tights, boots, present glasses 
Hair [taketomi] @ Kinky - Seira
You need to go with an adult avatar, its an adult event not a place for a kid avatar.

Special thanks
Elli Kenin

Angels We Have Heard on High 
(Christmas w/ 32 fingers and 8 thumbs) - The Piano Guys





comparte