Things that I like #2




This is how my blog post finish...(The other horse its ok, he only wanted to rest  a little bit)


Hi! This is one of things I like but we don´t have autumn were I live.
We only have summer and winter, so Idk how it feels. I love the colors from this season.
Today I woke up early and visited some stores as a costumer, I´m looking for new things to blog...yes! I know its pink but...when you see something cute do you buy it?
I promise to make one blog post with thing that I don´t like...winter is one of those things.
Other things I love? Roses, animals, I´m not a sun lover, I love music, nice places to take pics.
This is just a part of thing I like.
Have a nice week!

Update... sorry for my mistake
sometimes I type very fast!

...I'm wearing...
Hoodie {Baby Burp} Lamb Hoodie blush
Pants Turducken ToddleeDoo - Jeans - Lights - Pink
Hair /Wasabi Pills/ Jody Mesh Hair - UNRIGGED
Headband =Zenith=Chrysanthemum Sheep Headband (Rose)
Boots Turducken ToddleeDoo - Slipper Boot - Pink w/ Socks

Eric Clapton - Autumn Leaves



comparte