I took Goldie for a walk





I live in a place without snow in RL.

This is a cute outfit from ToddleTeeZ, there are more colors available (comes with tights, bow, boots)
and I chose a reindeer headband plus you can check the new location of
Dream store with more new stuff for you, in this case I chose a cute pearl ribbon bracelet
in rose gold...

...I'm wearing...
Outfit: ToddleTeeZ @ LV Christmas Village  Santa's Flight Dress (Baby) Aqua
there are more colors available: pink, red, blue and aqua
Bracelet: ~Dream. Ribbon Bracelet Rosegold
you can choose your favorite: metal, goldrose, gold or silver
Candy:{Blubb} Candy Cane Mouthie old group gift
Headband ~*Buglets*~ Reindeer Headband Group Gift
with or without a bow, but in this case I´m wearing the one without bow
Nail Polish: ~*Buglets*~@ Hello Beautiful! - TD Holiday Nails HUD Opens December 1st
includes more designs like a reindeer, santa's outfit, red nailpolish with xmas desingns and blue
Gold Fish: !Ohmai: Bloopie Goldfish Bag (Bi-Sunset) - wear


Till next post


Special thanks
Connor from ToddleTeeZ
Elli Kenin from *Buglets*
and all of you my readers! You are Wonderful!♥


comparte