Here I am!



Well today I was talking with Purreta Mint from Purretes, about
the time for blogging and why I'm not blogging  during the week:
The reason is: I´m comming home late...tired just to eat dinner and go
to bed, if I stay inworld half hour or an hour, could be a new record for me and that´s the reason
 is so difficult for me to blog during the week.
 I hope you can understand. But I´m still here doing what I like!


...I'm wearing...1
Outfit: {PB} Ash Playsuit Blue Baby
Headband and Bracelet: {PB} Brie Headband and bracelet (from Brie Outfit)
Hair: Magika [Hair] Things
Watch: {T.T}Sally watch -19 styles & resizer-


{blue} 


{pink}


{purple}

 ...I'm wearing...2
Outfit: {PB} Brie Playsuit available in 3 different colors
blue, pink and purple
Hair: Magika [Hair] Things
Watch: {T.T}Sally watch -19 styles & resizer-

...Scene...
The Arcade:
<:*BoOgErS*:> Wagon Blocks
<:*BoOgErS*:> Duckies
<:*BoOgErS*:> Lunch Box Decor Pink
{S&S} @ TKK Event - OZ Booster - Lion

Special thanks
Manuela Wardark
(Ryleigh)



comparte