Roses in my dreams...

It´s been a month without my rl dad, but I want to remember him with a sweet moment:
One day I was at home and I opened the door and there was a "delivery man"
He had a rose bouquet so I told my mom if she could pick it...(I thought it was mom's bouquet)
A few minutes later she came back and said:
"Mimi go and pick your bouquet ...daddy sent them to you"
I was surprised because my dad sent roses to me with a lovely 
greeting card...he is the FIRST man in my life who gave me a 
rose bouquet and the first man who was my dance partner at 3 years old.
He chased all monsters during my night terrors, the first night without him,
I did same thing when I was 4 years old...walk in darkness, stayed in the living room
looking to the moon as I used to do everytime that I couldn´t sleep and my dad holding me in his arms  and staying awake till I fall asleep...with lights on (monsters never appear when the lights are on, that´s what he told me to do when I was a little girl)
sweet isn't it? <3





Skin and Shape: {LPP} - Koko TD Skin *Milky* & Shape
includes: eyelashes, freckley face, shape. Koko *vanilla* (copper) 
Moles: {LPP} - Cute Moles
Outfit: {LPP} Preppy Doll - *Pink*
Hair: D!va - Mayumi 3
Bag: tsg @ Arcade - Gigi bag
Shoes: {lma} - t-straps in rose

Included with every skin purchase:
3 base skins with
blonde + copper + brown eyebrows
CuteBytes Mesh Head Appliers
Optional eyelashes and freckles layers

ToddleeDoo skin and nail appliers HUDS

Body & eyebrow shape
*ToddleeDoo Mesh Body required!

Special thanks 
GemmaNoelle Resident


Father's Love



comparte