Volverte a ver...!




Today someone made my day !
It´s time to enjoy little moments of happiness,
let´s smile!

Outfit: Oh My Sparkles -
include:dress, sandals and hairbow
Hair: tram - D219hair

Special thanks to:
ohmysparkles
(Tegan)

Video: Volverte a ver - Juanes

To See You Again

I would give up anything to see you again
I would give up my life and my rifle, my boots and my faith
Because in the trenches of my loneliness
Your eyes are my light and your splendor is my heart

And if not for you I couldn't live

Volverte a ver

Daría lo que fuera por volverte a ver
Daría hasta mi vida y mi fusil, mis botas y mi fe
Por eso en la trinchera de mi soledad
Tus ojos son mi luz y tu esplendor mi corazón

Y si no fuera por ti yo no podría vivir
En el vacío de estos días de no saber
Y si no fuera por ti yo no sería feliz





comparte