Chameleon!


cute!
ok let me tell you the secret how to fit this scarf:
First when you open the box you will find Chameleon Scarf Bottons and crest (ADD them)
then wear the Chameleon Scarf No rig, make a copy and if you have patience you can edit it.
(this scarf does not have resize script) but looks cute! and as I told you before with patience you
can wear a nice Chamelion scarf
and this is my option:
I´m wearing a hair base according to my hair color with
(Chemistry) Hair - Blunt bangs 
or any short hair (be careful when you edit the scarf)




Scarf: Nana - Chameleo Scarf
Shirt: Little Closet - Long Sleeve Button Shirt - Ash
Overall: Little Closet - Short Overalls - Dark Wash Baby
Shoes: *BABY* - Lovely Sneakers {TODDLEEDOO}
lovely sneakers!!


Special thanks to:
Audrey Lanfier
I love it! <3

Video:







comparte