Birthday Wishes!


Hi!
Yesterday was my birthday and I had lots of messages from
many of my friends, we went to a party with my mom we were shopping and
we were very happy :)
 Today my aunts, Godmommy and uncle had a surprise for me
a party!



She is Mimi, my little doll, this was my birthday gift from my aunt Goizane

 talking with people...reading fb comments from my friends...

 Jumping!!! and waiting for mommy


Reading all the messages from my cellphone and ohhhh *.*
I had a special surprise...
Thanks to all of you who take the time to sent lots of good wishes to me!
Really I had a good birthday I was so happy!

Thank you for your friendship, gracias por su amistad, grazie mille per la tua amicizia!


Hair: LaViere - Miki
Outfit: [SKL] TD - Cake Shortalls
Bedroom - * AR * - 2013 Little Ellie
portrait frames are not included in this bedroom
(they belong to  Angel´s Room from *AR *)
Doll: Sweet Baby - Animated Doll "Bianca"

Video: I´m your angel - Celine Dion 




comparte