Macaroni Kid & Peekabee @ imagine





the bracelet "Forever in my heart"


bracelet's heart  (my parents)

Outfit: Peekabee @ imagine
Bracelet: :Macaroni Kid:  Forever in my heart @ imagine

If you like dandelions and purple this is a cute outfit to choose!
But little girls love jewelry and in this case I am going to write something special about this bracelet:
 It's a costume made order that you can find at imagine from the store Macaroni Kid, you pay for it and inside of the file  you'll  find in your inventory a notecard that you can fill  for
this beautiful and sweet bracelet, don´t forget to paste the transaction history and send a fullperm favorite picture, and the designer will add it to your bracelet.

I´m so happy because I have the picture of the people I love (my parents) and I am sure
you'll love as much as I do!


Special Thanks to:
Georgie Iceghost


comparte