Even if momma says No!




I love ballet.
I love my slippers and if I could do it
I would like to sleep with them,
Dance on weekends and go shopping with them.
But momma said no slippers on, if you are not in dance class.
How can a little girl wait for the assign dance days?
How can you survive without dancing in your slippers?
Even if momma says no!

...I'm wearing...
Jumper: {PB} @ Limited 50 - Lanna Jumper Pink Baby
Eyeglasses{T.T} @ Limited 50 - Jolie fille glasses -Pink dots/resizer-stretch
Binky: :*BABY*: Brianna - Binky (this is part of Brianna's outfit)
Necklace: Kaleidocope @ Limited 50 - Swing for Joy - Gold
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/@ FaMESHed -  Erin Mesh Hair - UNRIGGED - Rye
Ballet Slippers: Bad Seed - Satin Ballet Shoes -Pink {Baby}


Special thanks
Roula Laville from {T.T}
Eeilee from Bad Seed


comparte