OMG! you....here!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!

be nice guys! mom doesn´t want soap on the floor!




Rubberr duckieeeeeee!! you are in my hearttttt...


nice point of view!


do you like my secret place?


...Bathroom Scene...
Hair: Magika - The Wish NEW!
Bathtub: Bad Seed @ Hello Beautiful - Toddleedoo Bathtub
Bubbles - Wear
Also available for mesh head, in my case I´m wearing my hair but it has
different color hair base.
*MishMish* A Cute Duck A - Yellow
Hedgehog gang: !Ohmai: Squirt Hedgehog (Rez) [Chocolate]
!Ohmai: Cool Hedgehog (Rez) [Chocolate]
!Ohmai: Ninja Hedgehog (Rez) [Chocolate]
Bathroom Basket: Trompe Loeil - Wicker Bathroom Basket Brown
Plant: The Loft - Logie Baby's Breath
*MishMish* Poodle in a cushion - Cream
* AR * - Under the sea - Folded towels

Special thanks
Eeilee from Bad Seed
Ernie and Rubber Duckie






comparte