Birthday Outfit...

Today is my birthday...so last night I went to buy a favorite outfit to wear
so I found a pretty overall with flowers,
simple but beautiful, most beauty things in life are simple, I added a cute flower crown
and yeap! I love fairies so I´m wearing fairy wings too...check credits!
Today is a loner day...mom is on a trip to Seattle so I´m not happy,
but since there´s no sl family around I decided to have a busy blogger day.
Have a nice day!




.....I´m wearing.....

Outfit: {Lil Big Me} - Floral Overalls Outfit (for Toddlee-Rama)
includes: t-shirt, leather sandals, overall and
 hairbows (I´m not wearing them, but just to let you know they are included in this outfit)
Hair: Olive fundraiser event - the Valena Hair - Hud 1
Bracelet: .trinket.- peace sign bracelets
Teeth: [PXL] - OpenMouth Pro+Baby teeth
Rings: [tea.s] - Little Love Ring - Rose
Nails: [ZOZ] KIDS - Gold Star Polish & Nails 2.5 (TD)
Crown: Amala - Nature's Crown
Wings: Olive - the Flutter my Fairy Wings FLF PACK- Lagoon Fade [Sparkles]

Special thanks
{ZOZ}KIDS

comparte