"To much white"

 My cousin Vania is a blogger
and she gave me a little present:
This little pony with lots of colors, so I was bored at home
trying to think what to do,
so I decided to prank the house 
painting with the same colors as my little pony Mi Zu

Because I thought  that I saw to much white on the walls...




mom´s bedroom with a little touch of art by me!

Check the update from the Paint Prank Kit!

Outfit: [SKL] - Paint mess Shorhalls TD
Hair: .ploom. - Isa
Face paint: +Half-Deer+ Rainbow facepaint
Nose tattoo: +Half-Deer+ Heart tattoo on nose
Shoes: Sc. - Daisie sneakers
Plushie: (Dash) Ownie Holding -silentsparrow- RARE @ Arcade
Paint Prank Kit: ..::Lil Big Me::.. @ Marketplace - Paint Prank Kit

Special Thanks
to my cousin Vania Pelazzi 

Thank you for your help Kaitlyn Admiral



comparte